Welch Allyn 3.5V Panoptic Ophthalmoscope Head (11820)
Title:Head Only With Blue Filter And Corneal Viewing Lens (11820)
The revolutionary PanOptic provides easy entry into the eye, together with a wider field of view to more easily observe conditions such as hypertension, diabetic retinopathy and papilledaema.
- Fast, easy entry into undilated pupils
- 5 times larger view of the fundus versus standard ophthalmoscopes in an undilated eye
- 25º field of view versus the standard 5º field of view
- Greater working distance improves comfort for both practitioner and patient
- Helps detect corneal abrasions with a cobalt blue filter and corneal viewing lens (model 11820 only)
- Patented Glare Extinguishment System prevents interference from unwanted glare and reflections
- The Halogen HPX™ lamp provides bright, white light
- Compatible with all existing Welch Allyn 3.5 V power sources.