Welch Allyn 3.5V Coaxial Ophthalmoscope Head (11720)
Title:Coaxial Ophthalmoscope 3.5V, Head Only (11720)
The patented Welch Allyn Coaxial Vision System facilitates ophthalmoscopy by enabling easier entry into the eye, giving a larger field of view and a reduced glare compared to standard ophthalmoscopes.
- The Halogen HPX™ lamp provides light output for true tissue colour and consistent, long-lasting illumination
- The coaxial optics produce a shadow-free spotlight, easier entry into undilated pupils and a larger field of view versus standard ophthalmoscopes
- Detect corneal abrasions with the cobalt blue filter
- The polarising filter virtually eliminates corneal reflection
- The sealed optics keep out dust and dirt
- 18 unique aperture/filter combinations for greater versatility
- The red-free filter may be used with any aperture
- 28 focusing lenses with a range of -25 to +40 dioptres.