Privacy & legal policy
Haag-Streit UK Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales, (no. 02012269) and whose registered address is Haag-Streit UK, Edinburgh Way, Harlow, Essex CM20 2TT. The company’s VAT number is GB 638 194 612.
By using our Website you consent to the collection and use of your personal information by us as set forth in this privacy & legal policy. If we decide to change our privacy & legal policy, we will update the policy. Use of the Website following any changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised privacy & legal policy then in effect. If you do not agree to this privacy & legal policy, please do not use the Website.
1. Your personal information
Where you provide personal information to Haag-Streit UK it will be used only for the service you requested.
Haag-Streit UK does not automatically capture or store personal data from visitors to the site, except to log the user's IP address and session information such as the duration of the visit to the site and the nature of the browser used. This information is used only for administration of the site system and in the compilation of statistics used by Haag-Streit UK to assess the use of the site.
Your information will only be captured and stored if you have submitted an online form requesting to download content or have requested further information.
2. How your information will be used
- By using the Website, you agree that we may use your information (including personal information) for the purposes of:
- Handle orders and process payments for the supply of our goods and services;
- Dealing with, and responding to you about a comment or complaint submitted via an online form or if you have requested to download content from the site utilising online forms;
- Personalising your visits to the Website and developing the design and style of the Website to improve the services provided to you;
- Informing you about the latest changes to the Website that you might find interesting;
- Enabling you to share content with others;
- Communicating (and personalising such communication) with you including through sending you marketing communications
- Conducting market research;
- Carrying out statistical, technical and logistical analysis.
3. Will you disclose any of my personal data to third parties?
Haag-Streit UK will not disclose your personal data to third parties.
4. Legal issues
We may disclose, but are not obliged to disclose, your personal information if required to do so by law or order of the court or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cyber crime or for the purpose of, or in connection with, any legal proceedings (including prospective legal proceedings) or for the purposes of obtaining legal advice or to protect us, our affiliates, our Website or the rights (including the rights of privacy, confidentiality and reputation), property or personal safety of any person or otherwise in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
You cannot be identified from the information collected in this way on its own and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on our Website and to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use and to improve the Website.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can erase or block cookies from your computer if you want to (your help screen or manual should tell you how to do this), but certain services may not work correctly or as fast or at all if you set your browser not to accept cookies.
We place great importance on the security of our visitors personal information. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control. Whilst we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of information will never occur, we use all reasonable efforts to prevent it. You should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure.
This privacy & legal policy does not cover the links within this site linking to other sites.
7. Contacting Haag-Streit UK
If you have any questions about this privacy & legal policy or the practices of this Website, you can contact Haag-Streit UK by emailing email@example.com