HS-UK Glaucoma Symposium 2018
Title:HS-UK Glaucoma Symposium 2018
Haag-Streit UK is delighted to announce it will be hosting a 2018 Glaucoma Symposium. The meeting will be held on Friday 22nd June at the Radisson Blue Hotel, London Stansted Airport.
The goal of the HS-UK 2018 Glaucoma Symposium is to bring together specialists from all over the UK to facilitate a wider exchange of ideas and concepts and to evoke stimulating discussions, focusing on current and future treatment and management strategies in glaucoma care.
Professor Rupert Bourne will be chairing the HS-UK 2018 Glaucoma Symposium. Other confirmed members of the faculty and their topics include;
· Mr Gus Gazzard, SLT: Past, present, future
· Professor Paul Artes, Visual fields in Glaucoma
· Dr Rizwanna Siddiqi, Mechanisms of primary angle closure glaucoma and how to image them
· Mr Andrew Tatham, OCT/A in Glaucoma
· Dr Francesco Oddone, Fundus related perimetry in glaucoma
· Rebecca Turner, Slit Lamp: the Swiss army knife of glaucoma
The one-day program consists of short lectures, followed by hands-on workshops covering a variety of state-of-the-art devices including OCT and OCT Angiography, Ultrasound Biomicroscopy, Perimetry and slit lamp examination techniques, as well as question-and-answer sessions with the audience. The event will also provide invaluable networking opportunities.
Click here for the Glaucoma Symposium 2018 course agenda. Delegates can claim 6.5 CPD points for their attendance.